The University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU) is offering a short-term fellowship program to faculty and staff from different universities locally and abroad to provide a platform for capacity-building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange on ODeL.
|Period of program:||one month (01-30 November 2017)|
|Number of fellowships:||three (3) persons from different institutions and from different countries per year|
|Deadline of application:||04 August 2017|
|Notice of acceptance:||25 August 2017|
UPOU will provide the successful fellowship candidates with the following:
- accommodation at the UPOU
- living expense allowance as per government rate
- transportation to and from the airport
- transportation within the campus
- office space with telephone and internet access
- access to the University Library
For more details, please refer to this document.