The University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU) is offering a short-term fellowship program to faculty and staff from different universities locally and abroad to provide a platform for capacity-building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange on ODeL.
|Period of program:||01-30 November 2019|
|Number of fellowships:||3 persons from different institutions and from different countries per year|
|Deadline of application:||09 August 2019|
|Notice of acceptance:||30 August 2019|
UPOU will provide the successful fellowship candidates with the following:
- Accommodation at the UPOU
- Living Expense allowance as per government rate
- Transportation to and from airport
- Transportation within the campus
- Office space with telephone and internet access
- Access to the University Library
For more details, please refer to this document.