Hanoi Open University’s course on “Effective Teamwork Skills” by Dr. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh is now up and available on the AAOU Asian MOOCs.
The course aims to enable students to:
- Understand the basic concepts of team concepts, team development rules
- Know how to solve team conflicts.
- Understand the responsibility of the individual in teamwork.
Dr. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh believes that teamwork is not only about gathering many individuals but is also about gathering, nurturing and promoting the different skills of individuals in mutual assistance. Many research have suggested that the individual’s productivity and effectiveness in teamwork is much higher than working individually. Because the team can take advantage of the best of both individuals inside and outside profession. Each individual will train himself or herself with life skills and work skills to help him or her become more mature in learning and work. Thus, the questions below will be included in the course content:
- How to build effective teams?
- How to learn how to work with the team that upholds personal responsibility?
- How to resolve conflict?
- How to motivate the development within the team?
- Why individuals need to grasp the rules of the group?
Date offering: free
Teacher: Dr. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh
Institution: Hanoi Open University
For those interested with “Effective Teamwork Skills”, you may visit the course here.