ASCILITE will be having its 36th run this year, and it will be hosted by the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), Singapore, from 2nd to 5th December 2019.
SUSS would like to extend their warmest invitation to the members of AAOU to join them at the conference to explore and exchange best practices and thought leadership ideas on how technology can drive the future of higher education with over 300 Asia Pacific-based academics and professionals.
The theme of ASCILITE 2019, “Personalised Learning. Diverse Goals. One Heart”, brings together the focus on the learner’s needs in the use of technology and sound pedagogical practices. This theme also coincides with the educational aspiration of Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) that regardless of students’ goals, different backgrounds or life stages, it aims to equip them with the real-world knowledge and practice-oriented skills to excel, both in life and in their chosen career.
What To Expect?
Six Exciting Themes to Choose from:
- Visions and Explorations in Digital Learning, Pedagogies and Spaces
- Practices and Challenges in Technology Enhanced Learning
- Nurturing Digital Competencies for Teaching, Learning, Work and Citizenship
- Data Analytics and Evidence to Improve Teaching
- and Learning
- Continuing Education: Learning Enrichment Throughout Life
- Technology as a Catalyst for Social Impact
Event & Social Highlights:
- Keynote Talks by Distinguished Speakers
- Engaging Plenary Sessions
- Poster Viewing and Paper Presentations
- Pre-Conference Learning Journey on 2nd December 2019*
- Conference Dinner & Dance
- Singapore sightseeing evening trips
- Network with over 300 fellow participants within the region
*Requires a separate registration
Registration starts soon!
Look out for the early-bird registration in SUSS’ upcoming EDMs!
In the meantime, kindly take note of the following important deadlines:
- Call for Papers Opens: 12 April 2019
- Call for Reviewers Opens: MID-APR
- Call for Reviewers Closure: END-MAY
- Call for Paper Closure: 26 July 2019
- Final Papers/Submissions Due: END-SEP
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website.
For queries, please email the conference organisers at email@example.com.